First Row to Clean West Lake
8:00am-10:00am Address: 292 Lạc Long Quân https://goo.gl/maps/DYCBh2RJVkJxwhmu5 Agenda: 8.00 – 8:15: Gather and pick up trash collection tools 8:15-8: 30: Introduction of the BOATING TO CLEAN
292 Lạc Long Quân
8.00 – 8:15: Gather and pick up trash collection tools
8:15-8: 30: Introduction of the BOATING TO CLEAN UP THE WEST LAKE program: Goals, Activities, Partners and Clean-up Guidelines.
8.30 -8: 45: Volunteer groups move to clean-up areas. There will be 1 volunteer coordinator for each group. It is expected that there will be 5 clean-up areas (2 areas on the lake with 2 paddling teams, and 3 areas on the streets around the club)
8.45 – 9:45: Clean-up activity.
9:45 – 10:00: Closing, group photo and networking.
– Members of Ho Tay Boat Racing Club
– Members of sister clubs such as Bicycle Club, Enterprise Dragon Boat Club, …
– Umove Sup Club members
– Keep Hanoi Clean volunteers
– Members of VUSAC Hanoi Club
– All interested individuals.
For volunteers register as a group, please inform the number of participants with the Organizing Committee before 17:00 on October 25 (Friday).
– Garbage bags (Old rice bags, cement bags …)
– Cloth gloves (Do not single used gloves)
– Garbage collector, rake
– Drinking water (Large bottle of 20L). Participants are asked to bring personal water bottle.
– Volunteers should wear comfortable clothes. Prepare hats, caps, light coats, sunglasses, sneakers, sunscreen,etc)
– Volunteers self-equip personal water bottles.
– This event refrains from the use of any single used plastic items.
Hotay Boat Club
Trưởng Ban: Đặng Dũng – 0903422990
Điều phối: Phạm Hòa – 0979025885
(Sunday) 8:30 am - 10:30 am
HoTay Boat Club [Tay Ho]
PHỐ Vệ Hồ, Quận Tây Hồ, Hà Nội